How it all began
In December 2003 an Australian traveler, Lou Billett, arrived at Buccaneers Backpackers in Chintsa, a small seaside village on the Eastern Cape of South Africa, and fell in love…
- African Angels Newsletter: Sept 2020In this edition of the African Angels’ Newsletter, we give you a Principal’s perspective on Covid-19 and outline how African Angels has managed to catch up with the curriculum and support the community during this stressful time.
- African Angels perform Jerusalema danceThe African Angels learners join the rest of the world and perform #jerusalemaDanceChallenge
- Fridge Foods Group donation fills Angels tummiesWe are very grateful to Fridge Foods Group for their substantial food donation to start our term off so abundantly, and for their personal visit to the school to see what we do for themselves. Thank you!
- African Angels founder addresses Rotary Leadership Programme delegatesOur founder and Chairperson @loubillett presented to a group of 20 young people selected by their companies to attend the year long Rotary Leadership Programme hosted by Gately Rotary Club in East London. The theme of her presentation on ethical leadership was Do what is Right NOT what is easy.
Newsletters & Documents
- September Newsletter – A Principal’s perspective on Covid-19 and an outline of how African Angels has managed to catch up with the curriculum and support the community during this stressful time.
- May newsletter – scholarship awards and back to school amid COVID
- Jan/Feb newsletter
- Vulnerable Youth Mentoring
- Check out our new budget accommodation website Click here for our accommodation website
- Share ‘About African Angels’ with friends and family.